Welcome to DB Golf Center (DBGC).
Please read carefully before signing up to any program or before visiting the venue.
Terms and conditions of the Center
- The Center consists of 5 main bays, a putting green, a gym, fitting and a physiotherapy room which are available to clients/users from the general public.
- A no running policy is in place throughout the venue and should be adhered to at all times.
- Each simulator bay has a clear area demarked by a black line, during operation only one player is permitted to stand within this area. Other players must stand in safe zones and are to keep all users free from hazard. DBGC cannot be held responsible for injuries where these instructions have not been followed.
- Bookings can be made through three different methods; Phone, Walk-In and Online Booking.
- Golf attire is required to make use of the facility.
- Equipment for beginners is available upon request during lessons only.
- All damages must be reported to a member of staff immediately, failure to do so and resulting injury cannot hold DBGC liable for the aforementioned.
- In the interests of everyone’s enjoyment and safety, all users are expected to behave responsibly throughout the duration of their visit to the venue.
- DBGC reserves the right to decline to honour a booking and/or eject from the premises any attendee who is seen to be drunk or under the influence of drugs; behaving in a violent, disruptive or irresponsible manner; causing a nuisance to others; or responsible for the commissioning of a criminal or civil offence.
- All users must take responsibility for the placement and safekeeping of their personal belongings while present at the venue.
- DBGC cannot accept liability for any loss or damage to an individual’s possessions or personal belongings during their visit to the Center.
- DBGC cannot accept liability for damages to any equipment or machines should the damage be caused by you, during your usage. You will be required to make payment in full.
- All bookings will need to be paid prior to the use of the facility or lesson.
- Cancellation or change in timing of bookings has to be made more than 48 hrs in advance.
- Bookings are non-refundable before 48 hrs unless a Medical Certificate is produced.
- Simulator bays are priced by the hour and are suitable for up to 4 guests per bay. The Putting Area is also priced by the hour and is suitable for up to 6 guests at any time.
- Programs will be forfeited after the expiry date:
6 hours program has 3 months validity
12 hours program has 6 months validity
- Rental Bay: 10 hours Pay & Save Program has 3 months validity
- The Center may use pictures or videos taken during the class for marketing purposes only.
- Membership can be paid in advance and has a one-month validity.
- A member may cancel the membership at any time by not renewing the monthly payment.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Members may sign-in 3 guests to the facility; discounted fees will apply.
- Members are eligible for discounted rates on add-ons depending on their membership type.
- For all sessions, the Meeting Point is outside of the Center, this allows easy access to the facility and exit for those that end their lesson.
- Junior to arrive at the facility 15mins before start time.
- Every junior must wear the polo and the cap (if necessary) of the Center, during training, games and competitions, unless the Player represents Singapore.
- Respect and professionalism are inherent in the game and it is important to respect the staff, other students, and the teaching professionals dedicated to helping you play better golf. You may be removed from the lesson or group class if foul language is used, engage in horseplay, or disturb others that are likewise using the facility.
- DBGC believes in security and protection for all of our users and will not hold any user confidential data without consent. DBGC will not pass on or sell any information to 3rd party companies at any time.
Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time