Welcome to DB Golf Center (DBGC).
Please read carefully before signing up to any program/plan or before visiting the venue.
- The Center consists of 5 main bays, a putting green, a gym, fitting and a physiotherapy room which are available to clients/users from the general public
- A no running policy is in place throughout the venue and should be adhered to at all times
- Each simulator bay has a clear area demarked by a black line, during operation only one player is permitted to stand within this area. Other players must stand in safe zones and are to keep all users free from hazard. DBGC cannot be held responsible for injuries where these instructions have not been followed
- Bookings can be made through three different methods; Phone, Walk-In and Online Booking
- Golf attire is required to make use of the facility
- All the packages and Programs are for personal use only. It strictly non-transferable and refundable
- Equipment for beginners is available upon request during lessons only
- All damages must be reported to a member of staff immediately, failure to do so and resulting injury cannot hold DBGC liable for the aforementioned
- In the interests of everyone’s enjoyment and safety, all users are expected to behave responsibly throughout the duration of their visit to the venue
- DBGC reserves the right to decline to honor a booking and/or eject from the premises any attendee who is seen to be drunk or under the influence of drugs; behaving in a violent, disruptive or irresponsible manner; causing a nuisance to others; or responsible for the commissioning of a criminal or civil offense
- All users must take responsibility for the placement and safekeeping of their personal belongings while present at the venue
- DBGC cannot accept liability for any loss or damage to an individual’s possessions or personal belongings during their visit to the Center
- DBGC cannot accept liability for damages to any equipment or machines should the damage be caused by you, during your usage. You will be required to make payment in full
- All bookings will need to be paid prior to the use of the facility or lesson
- Cancellation or change in timing of bookings has to be made more than 48 hrs in advance
- Bookings are non-refundable before 48 hrs unless a Medical Certificate is produced
- Simulator bays are priced by the hour and are suitable for up to 4 guests per bay. The Putting Area is also priced by the hour and is suitable for up to 6 guests at any time
- Programs will be forfeited after the expiry date:
- 6 hours golf or fitness program has 3 months validity
- 12 hours golf or fitness program has 6 months validity
- 6 hours golf & fitness has 2 months validity
- 12 hours golf & fitness has 3 months validity
- Rental Bay: 10 hours Pay & Save Program has 3 months validity
Rental Bay Regulations
- All rental bays are strictly by appointment basis. Players may check and book the available slots online on the website to secure a slot. If you wish to book a bay less than 12 hours from your preferred slot, please reach out to us on WhatsApp at +65 9047 2041.
- Each bay rental is charged on an hourly basis per 1 player. One bay rental can be occupied by one player, and up to 4 players maximum.
- Additional charge for more than 1 player in the same bay/putting green will be half of the hourly cost rate.
- If the player wishes to extend his or her time, he/she may check with our member of staff.
- Lost time due to late coming or any other reasons will neither be compensated nor made up.
- The use of the putting green only is considered as per 1-hour rental. It can be used with an existing person in the bay or alone.
- The cancellation policy is within 48 hours, any cancellation less than 48 hours are strictly non-refundable unless a medical certificate is produced.
- The 10-hour package is for personal use only. It is strictly non-transferable and refundable
- $36/hr - 1 Person
- $54/hr - 2 to max 4 People
- 10 hours Package: $29/hr ($290/10hrs to pay upfront)
- $29/hr - 1 Person
- $43.50/hr - 2 to max 4 People
Usage of the Putting Green and 3D PuttView Putting Green included
Juniors below 18yo
- For all sessions, the Meeting Point is outside of the Center, this allows easy access to the facility and exit for those that end their lesson
- Junior must arrive at the facility 10mins before start time
- We don't allow parents to walk inside the coaching area during the lesson. The waiting area is the lobby which is located at the entrance
- Every lesson that has been cancelled by the client can be reschedule during the following days/weeks in the different Junior development classes available. The duration of the package remains the same unless it has been provided a medical certification which doesn't allow the junior to be part of the coaching for at least 1 month
- For Foreign Residents (pass holders) the package will be extended based on the number of days the junior will spend overseas
- Every junior must wear the polo and the cap (if necessary) of the Center, during training, games and competitions, unless the Player represents Singapore National Team. The uniform must be purchased from the office of the center
- Respect and professionalism are inherent in the game and it is important to respect the staff, other students, and the teaching professionals dedicated to helping you play better golf You may be removed from the lesson or group class if foul language is used, engage in horseplay, or disturb others who are likewise using the facility. For this reason, the package will not be refundable.
- 60 Hours package duration is 6 months
- 30 hours package duration is 3 months
- 16 hours package duration is 2 months
- DBGC believes in security and protection for all of our users and will not hold any user confidential data without consent. DBGC will not pass on or sell any information to 3rd party companies at any time.
- The Center may use pictures or videos taken during the class for marketing purposes only
Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.