Managing Director & Head Coach
Davide became a golf professional by winning the qualifying school in 2008 and concurrently graduated in Economics and Business at the University of Brescia (Italy). David took part in the most important Amateur and Professional tournaments before directing his focus on coaching, and today he is well recognized in Asia as an expert and consultant for Coaches.
Davide loves to dig into the science of golf and enjoys coaching. He is the owner and head Coach of DB Golf Center, a unique concept in Singapore that provides Golf performance, Strenght & Conditioning Programs, and Physiotherapy.
"Results do not come out of nowhere" is what drives him to succeed in this business.
He had the pleasure of mentoring over 60 coaches around the world, 6 of which playing on Tour and 1 ranked in the top 100 in the World.
Davide always emphasizes that he could not be a great Coach without technologies. His golf view is to find in students the most efficient and easy way to hit the ball and to be the most consistent, based on their physical capability.
His way of coaching and grit to study continually led him to receive important recognitions such as:
- 2018 as Swing Catalyst Ambassador, one of the most important research centers for the ground reaction force, becoming one of their ambassadors and part of a group of well noted Tour Coaches.
- 2015 as Ambassador of Cobra Puma Golf. He is wearing and showcasing the brand with confidence after establishing a great relationship with the team during these years
- 2020 as Capto Head Educational for Asia, the 3D Putting Analysis System. He is the only expert for Capto Technology in Asia (https://www.captogolf.com). He travels around Asia to run workshops for Capto.
- 2021 as part of the Desmotec Team. Desmotec is the leader in rehab and performance. Davide is now a Member of the Desmotec Academy and the DB Golf Center is the only Accredited Center to run certifications and courses.
Davide has been involved in more than 25 workshops around the world.
In 2019 Davide presented at the Sport Singapore Institute: Build Athletes in Sports
In January 2020 Davide was also invited as a speaker to the PGA Show in Orlando Florida to talk about how to maximize the swing using the ground for Swing Catalyst.
Kinesiologist and S&C Coach
Iman’s interest in Kinesiology started at 16 years old, when he enrolled himself to play full-contact gridiron football.
Iman’s academic journey into exercise sciences started in 2012 when he enrolled in Fitness Training with the Institute of Technical Education, he went on to pursue his diploma in Sports & Exercise Sciences from PSB Academy in 2015, then went on to specialize in Nutrition & Exercises Sciences at Singapore Polytechnic, and pursued a certification in Sports Massage Therapy in 2020.
In his professional experience Iman has had the opportunity of working with tertiary students, from Nanyang, and Ngee Ann Polytechnic, and students in higher education institutions from the National University of Singapore, and the Singapore Management University; reach their athletic potential for their specific extracurricular activities through the proper techniques of strength training, sports massage therapy, and nutrition.
Among the student athletes that he has coached and trained include, Dragon Boaters, Powerlifters, Track & Field, Volleyball, Basketball, and Soccer players.
AREA OF INTEREST
- Strength & Conditioning
- Sports Nutrition
- Sports Massage Therapy
- Singapore American Football League Alumni
- NITEC in Fitness Training
- Diploma in Sports & Exercise Sciences
- Specialist Diploma in Nutrition & Exercise Science
- Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy
Chloe obtained her diploma in Physiotherapy from Nanyang Polytechnic in 2013 under the scholarship award by the National Heart Centre Singapore; and completed her degree in Physiotherapy with Honours from Trinity College of Dublin in 2015 under Social Service Award by the National Council of Social Services (NCSS).
She has practiced in both public and private healthcare sectors in the areas of cardiopulmonary, neurological, paediatric, musculoskeletal and sports injuries. She is experienced in providing inpatient acute care, community rehabilitation and outpatient therapy services. The vast experience provides her a good foundation in rehabilitation management including transition of care from acute to community/outpatient settings. She believes in exercise-based approach complementing with manual handling/facilitation technique to achieve the best possible outcome for clients to maximise their quality of life.
AREA OF INTEREST
- Sports injury rehabilitation and prevention
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Neurological rehabilitation (adult and paediatrics)
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- Trinity College of Dublin, Ireland
- Dip. Physiotherapy, Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore