Junior Training at Forest City Golf April - May 2023 Program (Johor)
3 Training Programs: 29 April, 13 May, 27 May.
Train like a Tour Player and excel on course at the award-winning Forest City Golf Course. Participants will be split into two groups. For the first 5-hour session, one group will compete on course 18-holes while the other group trains on their technique. For the second session, both groups will swap. Golf training will be focused mostly on the short game to best utilise course facilities.
In the event of wet weather, training will take place at the sheltered range.
A van will be chartered to Forest City in Johor. Departure time will be at 5:00 am, exact location to be provided after registration.
Return will be in the evening around 7:00pm
Breakfast available at the Golf Club starting from 6:30 am: +/- SGD23 Buffet; No a la cart
Lunch: Buffet and a la carte available. For Players, we recommend healthy and good sandwiches and snacks. We can get it from the golf club or you can bring it with you from home.
Special Option: train for half a day only (no 18th holes game) and back to Singapore around 1pm. In this case, the van fee will be equally split only with those returning to Singapore. For this option please contact us directly.
Max juniors n.12
- 1st Group 7:00 am - 12:00 pm Coaching - 12:15pm Tee Time 18th Holes
- 2nd Group 7:00 am - 11:45 pm Tee time 18th Holes - 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm Coaching
Starting tee (Black, Blue, White, Red tee) will be based on age and skills.
The fee breakdown per day is as follows:
- 2-way Van transportation: SGD$180 split among participants. Max 6 Juniors per Van
- Green fee: +/- SGD$95 for 18 holes
- Program coaching fee:
- For Juniors part of our Development program, 5 hours will be deducted from the package
- For Juniors not part of our Junior Development Program: SGD$250
Parents are welcome to come and enjoy Forest City Resort . Only transport fee will apply.
Click here to book a slot. If you need more information feel free to reach out to us at +65 9047 2041. We look forward to seeing you there!